• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The best killing

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This topic maybe a little confusing. What I mean by this topic is which killing did you enjoy the most, you cannot choose a character that is very strong. I like when Vegeta killes Jaece of the Ginyu Force and Android 19, it's so cool. If you don't understand i'll explain more, what I mean by you cannot choose a powerful character is that you cannot take a main character.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Mine would be when Vegeta kills android 19. I didn't expect Vegeta to come and he just totally owned him lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree with you, in my mind I though Android 19 looked the strongest, and then Vegeta just comes as a new Super Saiyan and just owns him it was so ool.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dragius I said you cannot take someone that is a main character, it has to be someone that wasn't in the series for a long time, like Android 19 and Jeace they where there just for a short time.

D

Dranigus

But Android 19 is very strong. And Cell isn't that strong while comparing him to someone like Majin Buu or Majin Vegeta.

And Vegeta is a major character, like Gohan.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What I meant is a character who wasn't in the series for a long period of time.....it doesn't matter if he was strong or not.

D

Dranigus

But what about using Vegeta as the executor, doesn't that still go against your rules. Unless of course you meant by the victim and if that was the case. Then I would have to say the death of Android 20 (Doctor Gero) by Android 17's hands.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that would be kinda what I mean, because Dr Gero wasn't really in the series for a long period of time, and Android 17 was so yeah that would be a good example, I am glad we finally got on the same page lol.