• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The best frags ever

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you mean? Which game, or generically which areas in games..

I'd say sniping people and causing them to fall.. if that's what you mean..

Although there's something to be said about the melee to the back in Halo as well after sneaking up on someone.

Teorropy

Yeah, I would have to agree with the frags in meleeing for Halo. I also like when you kill someone with a gun and they are dangling for something.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He means which game. I like the Halo frags because you can throw them a mile, but they're not really as strong as I'd like them to be. I don't really like the ones that just kinda drop from you hand, they usually kill me.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Some of the frags in F.E.A.R are pretty clean. I love it when you blow someone into pieces by a grenade or shoot someone in half after nailing them with a shotgun from point blank range.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Jak X: Combat Racing has cool ones. Things go boom. Always good when things go boom. Making things go boom while in the air after a gigantic jump and zooming through the wreckage? Classic.

The crashes in the Burnout games are awesome. It's very satisfying to sideswipe a competitor and then watch the flaming wreckage that was once their car barrel roll through the air in slow motion.