The Best Eye Color

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corona, Dec 19, 2006.

?

Best eye color

1. Blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Light blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Emerald Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hazel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Steel Grey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Steel Blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Light Brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Dark Brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other (please specify)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Pretty much self explanatory. Please dont everyone vote 'Other'. If something is close, go for it.

Personally, I'm a fan of the steel blue eye color, it's like staring into freedom, like staring into the sky, as if I was twisting my body and around me my chains broke.

Unfortunately, I have emerald green eyes. I like them but...

Steel blue is magnificent.

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Emerald green for most hair colors and faces (dark brown and red hair). Hazel for light brown hair.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I like all eyes except for the really light gray ones. I picked dark brown just because that's the color of my eyes, but really I don't mind. Sometimes the dialated pupils freak me out so dark brown eyes are harder to see. :D

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Nothing beats light blue eyes on a woman, it just does something for me. I can't look away from 'em.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I like Blue eyes the most I guess for single colors, but My favorite color for eyes is one Blue and one Green.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Have a friend of mine at school with those eye colors, it's addicting to look at them and teasly freak him out sometimes lol ^^;

But my fav color would have to be Emerald Green eyes. It's like staring into the ocean at times when it has that really green color too it, somehow I feel intimated by that. Blue eyes are ok too, but I see too many of those around and that kinda takes teh shine out of looking at them, But when I see really dark Blue ones they are worthy of staring and getting to know that person. Sometimes and eye color depicts a person though I believe like their months, but that's just me thinking >>;

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I like green eyes becaue that's the color of mine and brown because that's the color of Denise's eyes. ^^;;

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

My eyes are plain old brown like everyone else in my family. I prefer steel gray since I have not seen to many of those.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I have Dark Brown eyes, but I also like a chick with blue eyes. I can stare in it for hours.

I voted blue.

10. Cavspurs923

Cavspurs923 Guest

Blue all the way, A blonde with blue eye's don't get any better :)