• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2012)

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
This is a film I had wanted to see for some time and watched it last Christmas at my parents home. It is a perfectly lovely film of a group of 60 somethings who are all going to India for one reason or another. They all have different stories and all intertwine in each other. To talk about the story too much would be to ruin it because as good as it is the second time around it is one of those films it is best going into without knowing much about the stories.

It is a film that could have been written by Richard Curtis, in all honesty I was surprised to find out it is not a Richard Curtis film as it has all the trade marks of his films.

It has a powerhouse of wonderful actors including Judi Dench, Celia Imrie, Bill Nighy & Tom Wilkinson, I really cannot recommend this film enough, it is a film that has a lovely story if not a little but over the top sometimes but lovely none the less and it is a wonderful film.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
My mum and nan loved this movie, so I ended up watching it a couple times with them when the dvd was released.

It has a really great cast and it's easy to watch. Not my type of film, but I didn't mind watching it to say the least.