• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

the best deck i ever made

V

vampire lord

this is my new zombie control deck. i remade it a bit and it does better but its still not the best. let me know what you think. r/f for r/f

i totally remade this deck

monsters:19
vamp lord
vamp lord
thestalos
thestalos
ryu kokki
pyrimid turtle
pyrimid turtle
pyrimid turtle
reaper
reAPER
des lacooda
mof
m.s. lv2
donny z
exiled force
sangan
breaker
d.d. warrior lady
d.d. assailant

magics:15
ms.t
snatch steal
smashing
smashing
heavy storm
book of moon
book of life
creature swap
creature swap
graceful charity
nobleman
nobleman
reinforcements of the army
premature burial
brain control

traps:7
sakuretsu armor x3
t.t.
call o. t. haunted
mirror force
botteless

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Which Nobleman are you talking about? Crossout or Extermination. Extermination is getting much more popular to remove sakurestus and other pesky traps.

T

TheHappyHobo

I am a big fan of zombies and everything in your deck seems as though it is fine. Here's a couple suggestions...

Take out one reaper for Injection Fairy Lily. Sometimes three reapers is overkill and Lily is a nice surprise. It's a big hitter that can go under Gravity Bind, Messenger, and Level-limit. It is entirely your decision though.

Like how the other person brought up Nobleman of Extermination, it would probably to be a good idea to find some space in the deck for this card, or at least side-deck the card.

Call me crazy but...I'm not a huge fan of Sakuretsu Armour, mainly due to the low-chaining potential. Consider taking that out for some deck room.

And finally, consider card destruction for the deck. Zombie discard from Card destruction + Book of Life = fast swarm

V

vampire lord

thanx. i dont like lily though cuz your oppenant can abuse you with it. for extermination, i dont know what to take out. plus i dont have any. thanx though.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SexyKungfuSammy said:
Which Nobleman are you talking about? Crossout or Extermination. Extermination is getting much more popular to remove sakurestus and other pesky traps.
Nobleman Of Extermination is only popular to bad players. Look at top 8 deck list and you won't see it there7/8 timmes. It takes a truely good player to make that pice of crap work. Trust me hunter you are better off not useing that crap. Don't take advise from these people that obviously know nothing.
TheHappyHobo said:
I am a big fan of zombies and everything in your deck seems as though it is fine. Here's a couple suggestions...

Take out one reaper for Injection Fairy Lily. Sometimes three reapers is overkill and Lily is a nice surprise. It's a big hitter that can go under Gravity Bind, Messenger, and Level-limit. It is entirely your decision though.

Like how the other person brought up Nobleman of Extermination, it would probably to be a good idea to find some space in the deck for this card, or at least side-deck the card.

Call me crazy but...I'm not a huge fan of Sakuretsu Armour, mainly due to the low-chaining potential. Consider taking that out for some deck room.

And finally, consider card destruction for the deck. Zombie discard from Card destruction + Book of Life = fast swarm
You are a real funny person. Maybe next format, but while we still play on this format there is no need to take out a reaper for lilly. It makes no since at all.
vampire lord said:
this deck is a zombie control deck. r/f for a r/f.

vamp lord x2
ryu kokki x2
mobius or thestalos. you choose

reaper x3
turtle x3
giant rat x2
sangan
exiled force
breaker
des lacooda x2
m.s. lv2
d.d. warrior lady

nobleman
smashing ground x2
creature swap x2
m.s.t
book of life x2
dark hole
heavy storm
premature burial
snatch steal

dust tornado x2
sakuretsu armor x2
bottemless trap hole x2
coth
t.t
I'm not even going to mess with the deck hunter. I'm just going to make a side deck for you and you can figure out how to play with it. Seriously though a few of the things that I have listed belong in your main boar and alot of the things in your deck should move to the side deck (the way I have it), but I'll let you get creative and play how ever you feel. Regardless I dought you'll be able to beat me so it doen't matter.

Sakuretsu Armor
3x Solem Judgment
2x Stealth Bird
2x Wave Motion Cannon
2x Waboku
2x Kycoo THe Ghoust Destroyer
Kenetic Soldier
Treeborn Frog
Goldd, Lu Lord Of Dark World

V

vampire lord

well i could really really use the help lavoid. help me out here please.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

Yeah I think the decks solid, just needs a side deck. I think Iavoid has a nice idea of one

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I REALLY don't get how Lavoid doesn't understands TheHappyHobo part and why do the hell you say that he's never going to be you??? Talk about be arrogent to a totally stranger. o_O

V

vampire lord

actually he does kinda know me. weve met but only online.