The best Controller.

Which controller (for any system, and from any body) do you think is best?

I liked the Original Xbox controller best when it came out, but once I started using a controller S due to the controller breaking down, I couldn't go back. I like the playstation controller, just not as much as the Controller S.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I love the feel of the Gamecube and N64 controllers. Their ergonomically sound and fit great in your hands.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I like the PS2 controller, but the GCN controller fits better. A little off the subject, but does anyone actually like the Xbox controller? I never really liked it, it was always too bulky for me.

Vegito728

Registered Member
They are okay I have one of the madcatz's ones and it is skinnier and works. But I think they were to bulky.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
In my opinion, the smaller Xbox controller is the better of the two controllers. You don't have to extend your fingers just to use it.

My fave controller, personaly, is the old Amiga CD32 controller.

The Logitech wireless PS2 controller is really nice... It's basically identical to the normal PS2 controller except a little more rounded and nice feeling in the hands (not to mention wireless).

The Mercenary said:
A little off the subject, but does anyone actually like the Xbox controller? I never really liked it, it was always too bulky for me.
I'm assuming you're talking about the original controller. I liked it, it was the perfect size for me. And I knew a lot of people who agreed with me on that. I don't like the controller S as much because it's a little small.