• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Benchwarmers!

D

doingbrutalthings

LOL, this movie looks very funny. First, I thought it was a stupid waste of time movie to go and watch, but after a lot of commercials I plan on going to see it, anybody else?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It does look funny, the guy who played Napolean is in it as well, and regardless of what people think I tend to believe that movie is actually funny.

F

firepunch00

Yeah, the movie looks funny, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm going to see it tonight, so hopefully I'll get my lazy ass to write a review for tomorrow.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope you'll write a review about so people can read it and see if it's worth paying money for it or not. It actually does look funny but I don't think i'll go see it at the theaters I think it's a renter or wait till it comes out on sattelite.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think it looks hilarious, so hopefully your review will be good.

L

lilbballfrk

lol, yea. I'm really looking forward to this movie. it looks so funny. I'm going to absolutely watch this movie. i might watch this movie tomorrow or next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Movies & TV 2
Merc Movies & TV 4