• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Beast With Thirteen Nipples [PIC]

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I got this shot downstairs a few minutes ago. Do you know what it is?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
HAVE YOU PERSONALLY COUNTED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF IT'S NIPPLES?!

h

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Ish it a possum?
NO!!!!!!

you are incorrect. That is an "opossum".

'round these here parts in the sticks, we call 'em "Grinners".

They are fun to kick, because they are clumsy and slow when on all fours (which is all the time).

Not that I've ever kicked a grinner before :shifteyes:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I don't know, but don't look in to it's eyes. It has the devils eyes!!! Don't.........loo..........lkjhaf;dkljqafln

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Oh goodness, for a second there I thought you came across a picture of one of my dogs... She has 13 nipples >.>

Yeah, I bet she isn't inbred at all.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Okay when I saw the thread title, I thought it was gonna be a picture of Lily Allen and her infamous 3rd nipple lol

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Okay when I saw the thread title, I thought it was gonna be a picture of Lily Allen and her infamous 3rd nipple lol
LOL I had no clue about that. Then again I really had no clue who Lily Allen was other than just hearing the name.. I'm terrible with celebs. The First Time I met my best friend's sister from high school she showed me her third nipple. It was a good ice breaker... :shifteyes:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
The funny thing about Lily Allen's is that she showed it on TV. Haha, its like near her armpit lol. If I ever saw a third nipple, I'd be tempted to poke at it with a stick. :lol:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
My friend's sister would most likely glady show hers on T.V. it is practically How She introduces herself. "Hi I'm Holly, Look at my third nipple."

If only there had been a stick around... Damn.