• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The BEAST Breakfast

masey

Registered Member
There is a cafe in Swansea that serves this:-

6 bacon
4 susages
3 eggs
chips
beans
black pudding
tomatoes
mushrooms
spaghetti
1 hash brown
3 toast
4 bread and butter

By maseyjane at 2011-03-27

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
We Yanks have an expression for a breakfast like that, Masey. Maybe it's the same over there: "Heart attack on a plate." :sick:

Interesting subject, though, and the pics taken from the side angle look sort of pro. :thumbsup:

masey

Registered Member
Thanks Tucker. These were actually taken with my Sony Cybershot 12mp....Yeah definately some calories there !

Bliss

Sally Twit
First of all, it looks like you'd share it anyway so it doesn't seem so bad.
Secondly, chips for breakfast?? Ew.

Also, the bacon looks so sloppy. Bacon should be crispy!

Impact

V.I.P.
First of all, it looks like you'd share it anyway so it doesn't seem so bad.
Secondly, chips for breakfast?? Ew.

Also, the bacon looks so sloppy. Bacon should be crispy!
Ohshit, the Bacon is moist :sick:

I know a couple people that could probably eat that to themselves easily. For me, I could maybe get through half of it if I was really hungry.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Looks good. I could definitely handle that by myself. I don't mind when bacon isn't crispy but only occasionally.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
agreed on the bacon!

I don't think this would be THAT hard to eat, if it weren't for all the bread. That's definitely not to say I would want to eat that much in one go though. gah.

also, I cannot visually locate the sausages. where are the sausages :O

Dabs

Registered Member
Ah hayl, no way. I wouldn't want to even think about attempting to eat that. That little round black thing, which I am assuming is 'black pudding' (?), actually it looks like a piece of burnt sausage, and the spaghetti stuff looks like the Chef Boy-R-Dee that comes from a can.

qweerblue

Registered Member
agreed on the bacon!

I don't think this would be THAT hard to eat, if it weren't for all the bread. That's definitely not to say I would want to eat that much in one go though. gah.

also, I cannot visually locate the sausages. where are the sausages :O
Hahahahaha, I don't know why this cracked me up so hard, but I keep hearing you--and obviously I do not have any idea what your voice sounds like--saying that last bit: also, I cannot visually locate the sausages. where are the sausages

Even copying and pasting it in there, I kept cracking up.

I believe I spotted a sausage or two in the third picture down, hugging the spaghetti, at approximately the 12 and 1 o'clock positions...

Also, that "bacon" looks like what I think of as "Canadian Bacon", which I think is also known as "back bacon"--I think this is the most common type of bacon eaten in the UK, yes? Whereas in the US, most of our bacon is "side" or "streaky bacon." Yes, that's right, "streaky bacon."