• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The BCS Era comes to an end

knickstape2107

Registered Member
The BCS National Championship game was epic. I wad watching and would've created a thread if I wasnt so lazy right now. Jameis was clutch. SEC dominance is over thanks to Florida State. That comeback was epic. Auburn got off to a fast start but Jameis showed why he's Heisman. The defense and Special Teams came through down the stretch too for them. They showed why they were and are #1. Anyway, it was a great way to end the BCS era.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Good riddance to an imperfect system, but hey a lot of the time the National Championship games and even the higher ranking bowl games, (Rose, Orange) were great matchups. This year was no different, but bring on the 4 team playoff next year

Amuna1225

I really dislike my editors at times on Youth Journalism International. I sent them an incredible version with great wording and a fantastic tone but they screwed it up with their editing..ugh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E College Sports 2
Major College Sports 12
Babe_Ruth College Sports 2
Babe_Ruth College Sports 2
Millz College Sports 10