• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Bad Words

Dabs

Registered Member
I have come to the conclusion that most people curse.
In fact, it is my worst habit......my Mother used to laugh and tell me, she knew that I never smoked, I never drank, but I sure do cuss like a sailor ~LoL~
Anyhoot, there are some people who do not cuss, but most probably do.
But my question, is there one curse word that you will not ever say??
Not just for religious reasons, but maybe because you think it's just an ugly vulgar word, one you don't want coming from your mouth??
I have a couple words I will not use......not because I'm afraid lightning will come down and fry me, but because I find them to be...just very ugly words.
So...what about the rest of y'all??

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
Now I understand why you wrote that on my welcome thread, Dabs. :lol:

I pretty much swear all the time to friends on WLM, but its all in good fun, not like "fuck your momma", more like "did you see that noob on there? He must have his brain up his ass"

But out of cyberspace I don't swear unless I am REALLY pissed off, mostly whisper it to myself.

Dabs

Registered Member
Now I understand why you wrote that on my welcome thread, Dabs. :lol:

I pretty much swear all the time to friends on WLM, but its all in good fun, not like "fuck your momma", more like "did you see that noob on there? He must have his brain up his ass"

But out of cyberspace I don't swear unless I am REALLY pissed off, mostly whisper it to myself.
You have to agree too....that if you were to threaten to kick somebody's ass......it sounds more convincing to say "I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!".......rather than "I'm gonna kick your freaking butt" ~LoL~

Dekzper

Registered Member
LOL! Great thread! :D And yeah, it def needs to be convincing! :nod: I kind of limit my vocab here but not at some sites. In some forums, peeps think you're weird if you dont scream! :lol: But there are a few words I avoid like q***r, f*g, and b***h. I just dont like tossing anything sexist. But in real life, I def have an expanded vocab! :lol: I like to be heard!

Meggie

Registered Member
I swear often too, I blame growing up with a scottish father who swore more than spoke normally lol.

I cant stand the word c**t I cant even type it. If a woman comes out with it, it makes me sick to think it even belongs to their vocab

Dabs

Registered Member
I swear often too, I blame growing up with a scottish father who swore more than spoke normally lol.

I cant stand the word c**t I cant even type it. If a woman comes out with it, it makes me sick to think it even belongs to their vocab
Interesting Meggie......you mentioned one of the two words I refuse to say.
C*nt...is one, and like you, I can't even spell it.......
I know some folks swirl it off their tongues like fine wine, but it sounds very distasteful to me.
And the other word I can't say is p*ssy.....the asterik would be for a u, not an i ~LoL~
I think it's a very unlady-like word, and so, I don't say or spell that one either!
But all others....are fair game to me :lol:

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
The 'c' word is the only one I won't use. I have typed it a couple of times in a joke but I've never actually said it out loud. I think it is disgusting.
My manager says it every single day to people just in general conversation and it makes me cringe.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't usually say the C word out loud either. It's about as vulgar as it gets. I don't say cock either.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I say cock all the time lol. Not just in a 'I want to taste your' way but also in a 'he's a big' way.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I rarely cuss so there are a lot of words I hardly ever use but I would have to agree the C word I never ever use.