.:The @ÞΘĈΘŁΨÞىξ™ Has Begun:.

• Thread starter @ÞΘĈΘŁΨÞىξâ„¢
  • Start date

Well this is originally VC_15...I re-registered because I forgot my password in my previous account and like a dumb ass I forgot all about the 'Forgot Your Pasword ?' thing.........Well anyways......:cool:

To those that want my introduction,here it is :

VC_15 said:
Most of ya'll most probably will be knowing m from M2 well lemme see....EX big time spammer....hm...ya thats what made me famous :D

So anyways I jsut truned 15 few days ago...... ::).....lol.....Really love to play basketball and one of the biggest VINCE CARTER fan....man he better than Michael Jordan ok ? <D.......no seriously .....lol

Anyway ya so thats about it... 8)

SenatorB said:
Here's what I said last time, oh master of the symbols...

Well heres what I said last time

VC_15 said:
Don't worry I'm going to post a lot....
And I got one problem......I didn't even subscribe to this thread.....and I get e-mails saying some one has psoted in your thread.....

Q: How do I alter my thread subscription options? I'm sick of all these notifications!
A: Step 1 (View and Change subscribed threads)
Go to Control Panel >
List Subscriptions > View all Subscribed Threads
- This will allow you to see all your subscribed threads. Select the ones you wish to change options for, scroll down to "Selected Threads:" and choose your option.

Step 2 (Change automation of subscribed threads)
Go to Control Panel >
Edit Options > Messaging & Notification (Scroll down to this section) > Default Thread Subscription Mode

Modify to your needs."

Certified Shitlord
Okay, we need a way to log other users out, just so we can force this guy to keep signing in with that ridiculous name XD

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
Welcome back my riend, hopefully you'll be more active this time around, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can. I am sure your going to like this even more then the last one.