• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Average MD Thread

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sounds epic, starts out great, then a blackout.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Beyond the MD threads, I'm curious to know what happened to the guy in the picture!!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
hospitalization

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
PLAY X

Act 1, part 1: [OP] "I have posted this because I contain candid concern for this issue. Let's have a mature discussion and try to change hearts and minds or at least achieve the aforementioned awareness of this issue and perhaps a peaceful middle-ground."

Act 1, part 2: [OP Ally] "Hmmm, thank you for posting this--I heard about it recently. I could not believe my eyes when I read this. Think of the children.

Act 2, part 1: [Passive-Aggressive Bomber] "Are you serious? Well, perhaps if that's the world in which you wish to live we can all just kill ourselves now."

Act 2, part 2: [Counter-Bomber and/or OP Ally] "What the freak are you talking about?!?!?! That never happened, and that is such a ludicrous comparison.

Act 2, part 3: [Passive-Aggressive Bomber] "As a[n] {insert title that acts as prerequisite validation of Bomber's claim}, I'm just saying...and it's blatantly obvious. You obviously don't follow my logic and/or understand my point.

Act 2, part 4: [Anti-Bomber and/or Ally] "Oh no, hawh, hawh, hawh, nooo I understand you perfectly. No, you don't understand my logic, as it is superior.

Act 2, part 5: [Ally of Passive-Aggressive Bomber] "Hey..."

Act 2, part 6: [OP] "Can we go back to what I originally posted about?"
Act 2

Act 3, part 1:

Act 3, part 2: [Random Newb Bystander] "I'm making a serious and naive attempt to bring coherence and non-GF-jaded clarity into this discussion!"

[No one listens]

Act 3, part 3: [Mod] "GUYS! GUYS!!!!!...............boobs..."

Finale:

[OP]

[Thread-Bomber]

Last edited:

shelgarr

Registered Member
Landing hard and painfully seems to happen in the advice forum too. Yay GF.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Holy de-evolution of MD thread batman. Very nice Stego.

Bro, ur just mad that my vocabulary is bigger than yours