• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Australian Bieber

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
YouTube - Cody Simpson - 'iYiYi' ft. Flo Rida [Official Video]

Yeah, that's some bullshit dancing there, Cody Simpson. I've seen armless people dance better than you. Also, Flo-Rida? I expected better outta you. Whatever street cred you had is gone now!

I blame you, Crouton! Just because I can... and you're the only Aussie I know.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Why oh why did you do this to me Bubbles? I had never even heard of this. Now my country has been tainted. Damn you! I was happy living in bliss and not knowing this kid existed!

Oh well, still not as bad as Rebecca Black!

Also, if you want to see an Australian kid who can ACTUALLY sing then check this shit out. I'm not kidding, this guy is like the new Susan Boyle in cute young kid form.

YouTube - Jack Vidgen - Australia's Got Talent 2011 Audition! - FULL

EDIT: By the way, I just did a little research and that 'Cody Simpson' is about as Australian as Justin Beiber himself. He is signed to a US record label, the music is all recorded and written in the US, the music videos are made in the US etc etc. Australia just doesn't make music like that so I knew something was up. Everything about that video screamed America and I was right.

If you ever want some real Australian music then let me know.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
What a weird song for a kid to sing. He looks about 13 and when he said "Baby" I would cringe.
Also.. WTF was with the rapping dude?

And other thing.. You live inside me, Crouton? I wasn't aware of this arrangement. But then I've got all sorts living up there that I've forgotten about over the years.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oh yeah Bliss didn't I tell you that I moved back in? It's a bit of a tight fight but now that I got the flatscreen TV in here it's all good. If you hear weird noises during the night it's best to just ignore that...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Thank god this kid is not worldwide, I don't think I could take another Beliber.

Iris

rainbow 11!
It's Lauren Australian too?

:shifteyes:
------
Also: YouTube - Ben Lee - Catch My Disease

Australia isn't completely innocent.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Lauren is New Zealandese lol.

Also, i listen to the vid until the kid started his whining, and then clicked the x as fast as I could. I think I averted ear bleeding.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Lauren is from New Zealand.

And once again, this kid is hardly Australian. Yes he has an Aus accent, but this is entirely the work of the US. US record label, US songwriting, video filmed in the US, US composing etc etc. This is pretty much the least Australian thing I have seen in a long time. Throwing that flag in the background will not fool us.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I know Lauren is from NZ, I just like being a bitch.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
oh right. haha. GO AUSTRALIA!!! suck it New Zealand! :spin: :D