• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The 'Apology' Thread

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
It seems that toes are destined to be trodden on in the hustle and bustle of a forum.

I reckon a lot of those missteps are often unintentional, or perceived incorrectly as, well - text is often misinterpreted without facial expression and other things.

So, if you think you've put your foot in it, and fancy apologising for it. Do so here. It might be a laugh to see what you think you did wrong.

As for me:
I apologise for being a spaz in general. Sorry. It's just me.

*sods off*

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
It seems that toes are destined to be trodden on in the hustle and bustle of a forum.

I reckon a lot of those missteps are often unintentional, or perceived incorrectly as, well - text is often misinterpreted without facial expression and other things.

So, if you think you've put your foot in it, and fancy apologising for it. Do so here. It might be a laugh to see what you think you did wrong.

As for me:
I apologise for being a nonce in general. Sorry. It's just me.

*sods off*

Can you please define "nonce"? I want to know if I am one and I need to apologize.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I'm sorry for not calling your mum the next day.
Don't worry. She had a dentist appointment anyway, seems she chipped her tooth during some activity with you, she was a little too embarrassed to tell me what though.

---

Nonce - Under a million different errr you know - them - synonymous with:
Mong
Spack
Idiot
Twat
Berk
Moron
Pillock
etc etc etc

--

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm sorry that I meddle at times.

Dabs

Registered Member
I'm sorry I missed the extravaganza.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Er...nonce is used to refer to a kiddie fiddler, mate...

Wade8813

Registered Member
Although, to be frank - I kinda hoped this might actually stick as a proper apology thread. I mean, every bugger makes mistakes - apologising for it is only right if you are in the wrong. Right? Or are we all too uppity and proud? --- Although if it doesn't stick, no matter. I'm just one of those morons that doesn't like arguing. Meh.
Well, hopefully one would usually apologize in the thread they wronged someone (or via PM/VM). If they wronged multiple people in multiple threads/whatever, then they can do it here, but they might just start their own thread.

I'm sorry that I meddle at times.
Dood, it's our job to meddle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 2
Konshentz Baseball 6
Millz NFL 14
dDave Bathroom Wall 59
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6