The Apocalypse

Hiei

The Hierophant
Before I begin, I have to say, I don't know where this would fit, so I'm just going to put it here. Move it if you deem necessary. Secondly, I have to admit, that I'm going to be posting from the site TheyFly.com. I'm not trying to promote it in any way other than as a reference. I highly recommend that you read the site, however.

On this site you will find an abundance of free information, translations and articles by and about the seventh, and final, prophet for earth humanity, Billy Eduard Albert Meier. As the six previous prophets in this specific lineage have done before him, he has brought the true and eternal teaching of truth, the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of life to humanity. This time, however, no false religions, cults, sects, etc. will be formed, as was done time and again before, when the truth was distorted by power hungry men bent on enslaving humanity through falsified teachings with their manmade, fear and guilt inducing gods, angels, saints, rituals, superstitions and groundless, erroneous beliefs.
Even the site itself isn't trying to promote anything except knowledge of how to prevent the downfall and eventual destruction of Earth. You can dismiss this guy as a quack all you want, but he's been more accurate in his predictions than Nostradamus.

November 20, 1981

"...due to the use of the newest weaponry, America will be destroyed to a large part. Due to elementary-weapons (nature-catastrophe-weapons), the existence of which, up to the year 1981, only few people had knowledge of, terrible and horrible hurricanes will be released on the American continent, which will crush and destroy everything that comes into their range.

“These hurricanes, however, work in conjunction with horrendous giant-fire-cylinders, which race across the land and level everything to rubble and ashes, by which all life dies. But one of these giant-hurricanes, the largest one of all, devastates and destroys everything, and what it does not destroy, mercilessly falls to the screaming inferno of the fire-cylinder following it. This hurricane races northward, across the American continent, and then suddenly changes its course to a northeastern direction.

Sweeping across the continent and destroying everything, it then races out across to the Atlantic and, in a screaming storm tears up a floodwave of such gigantic size, that to observers it appears to be a high mountain, and destructively races toward Europe - always following the hurricane also racing toward Europe...

“Two thirds of mankind, due to this world-inferno, fall victim to death, and that will be billions. In future times, America falls yet into two civil wars, which will politically divide the country into four or five parts..."

(NOTE: Look at the issues emerging in the country now, 24 years after this was first published, and you may well see the trend towards polarization and divisiveness that could certainly lead to such eventualities as civil war…unthinkable as it may otherwise be. (MH)
238th Contact, Saturday, May 18th, 1991, 12:55AM

Ptaah

502. Already since ages (ago) until now, since malicious cult powers and religious sectarian powers came into existence, the truth seekers and truth lovers would be attacked by these and often driven to insanity or misery and death, likewise also the evil and negative ones would be, (who) swear allegiance to the power-greedy, delinquent and criminals, etc.

503. Also the prophets who always wander the Earth again, since the earliest times, do not remain spared there from.

504. All of them, no matter whether they are man or woman, always resist these evil powers and attacks, which unfortunately cannot be said of the those who appear as a simple believer or as the head and preacher, or religion founder, etc., and would always still further appear, and further appear.

505. Earth Humans, quite especially, are ruled by the erroneous and dangerous view that a good announcer of truth, a good preacher or a good teacher of the true teachings, etc., and also a good prophet, must be full of humble bearing, only speak pleasing and elegant, chosen and diplomatic words, and must always be friendly.
This is a translation of what the alien Ptaah had said in '91. And it's so true. The truth is, most times, not what we want to hear. Just because something sounds nice, that doesn't mean it's the truth or even what's best for us as a whole. We leave all the people that are smooth talkers in power, and what's that get us? Someone that can talk, to be in power. Not at all what we need. Greed and power corrupt those people, if they weren't corrupt to begin with. And when they have the power, they do whatever they want. And it's destroying the Earth and it's going to kill all of us.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Even the site itself isn't trying to promote anything except knowledge of how to prevent the downfall and eventual destruction of Earth. You can dismiss this guy as a quack all you want, but he's been more accurate in his predictions than Nostradamus.
I have to admit that a few seconds after I clicked on his site, I know it's someone I wouldn't take seriously. I mean, even his contact paragraph doesn't help:

Meet “Billy” Eduard Albert Meier, a real-life combination of Indiana Jones, Lawrence of Arabia and Luke Skywalker, as he reveals his fascinating adventures in over 40 countries, including his discovery of what may be the most important and heretical document of all times – and his life long contacts with extraterrestrial human beings.
What made you discover him? What else did you find fascinating about his writings?

Sim

Registered Member
"Truth" is for pussies who are too weak to deal with contradicting information, controversy and uncertainty. :cool:

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
I have to admit that a few seconds after I clicked on his site, I know it's someone I wouldn't take seriously. I mean, even his contact paragraph doesn't help:

What made you discover him? What else did you find fascinating about his writings?
What's so hard to believe about his life? Have you read anything else or was that just it? If going to be so close minded, maybe you should click on the links that are in the paragraph you provided. Or do some more homework on it.

And I stumbled across this the same way that you stumble across anything online. By chance.

Source Overview of the TJ>

The overarching motif surrounding the TJ is that a certain alien group, who told Jmmanuel they were from the constellation of the seven stars—the Pleiades, were genetically compatible with us and had been visiting Earth in past scores of thousands of years. Some 10,000 or so years ago they decided to oversee us in a manner that no longer involved themselves directly, and to give us some guidance in a similar indirect manner. This they did by arranging to have a highly advanced spirit form or soul periodically reincarnate into the human race in the Middle East region, starting with the biblical Enoch. Some 3000 years ago they decided the time was approaching when the key human lifetime of this spirit form should occur, for the purpose of teaching humanity some spiritual truths. So some 2000 years ago they brought about this incarnation, with that spirit form reincarnating into the fetus of Jmmanuel around A.D. 6, not 6 B.C.! His alien procreator saw to it that Jmmanuel would receive intensive education in his youth, which involved those "lost years of Jesus" spent in India -- a topic receiving very substantial evidential support. Thus Jmmanuel was an occasional contactee of these aliens. They realized that his teachings would inevitably be distorted, but felt that mankind could only learn through making mistakes and then learning from those mistakes. So they maintained a continued interest over the centuries.

Basically, the Pleiades were the aliens that were also our "guardian angels" and they were helping to hide information. Personally, I believe that it's because Jmmanuel (Jesus) was an alien like the Pleiades.

Early in his Pleiadian contacts Meier asked his primary alien contactor, Semjase, if she could give him a picture of Jmmanuel. She declined, but told him that if he supplied paper and pencil (so that no alien evidence would be left behind) she would make a sketch from their records. This she did, and gave to Meier; it is shown on the left. He is seen to be young looking but bearded, with almond-shaped eyes, hair parted in the middle, a mustache and lips that are not especially prominent. These same features are seen in the picture on the right, which is an etching on a stone that came from the Burrows cave in Michigan containing various native-American artifacts. The latter did not come to public attention until 1879, and were recently dated to the 4th century A.D. or earlier
It's also curious to note that native americans didn't grow out their beards and that the stone tablet was found in a cave in Michigan.

I'm probably not coming across very well, but if I were to quote all the information that I thought was pertinent, I'd have nothing but post after post of nothing but quotes.

"So, while this is really only the tip of the iceberg, it should be enough to help you to decide if the Billy Meier UFO contacts are the biggest, most impenetrable hoax or – the most important story in all of human history." I believe it's real. I think that ruling it out because it deals with aliens is a pathetic excuse to discredit the information.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Haha, not like that at all. I don't even know about his life to make a call whether to believe it or not. It's just funny the way it was presented because he was compared to fictional characters like Luke Skywalker and Indiana Jones. These are the things that stand out especially for readers who don't have the time to read everything on his site and want to make a quick impression of him. That's what I did and that's why I asked you specifically what made you interested in him so I know where to start looking when I find time to read more. I'm certainly not ruling it out because aliens were mentioned. I'm one of those people who actually believe they exist. :D

Hiei

The Hierophant
Oh, my bad. I think I read your post the wrong way. I've been telling people about this in my daily life and everyone I talk to thinks I'm crazy. I'm just a bit defensive recently. :p

FutureTrackStar

Registered Member
I would say that the earth will be hit by a meteor (specifically the ocean will be hit) which will wipe out a third of mankind. The effects of the meteor will cause the entire atmosphere to become darker, and rain will become much more acidic. After this, scorpion-like locusts will emerge from the impact site and sting men for five months, torturing them, but the men will not die from the stings. The meteor will also cause great earthquakes and storms.
Two men will rise to power and have seemingly divine authority. Mankind will worship these men.
The sun will then undergo a helium flash. This is when hydrogen runs out and the sun begins to collapse on itself, and then the pressure becomes so great that helium fusion begins. This will cause the sun to become extremely hot for a brief while, and it will cause great sores on men who are in direct sunlight for only a short time.
Stuff happens after that. The End.