• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Anti-Santa?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
So most people have heard about a Santa Claus that climbs down chimneys but this is more like the Christian idea of a anti-Christ. A burglar climbed into a chimney in California but he got stuck. The homeowner lit a fire and heard the burglar scream.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/29/burglar-stuck-in-chimney-dies-after-homeowner-lights-fire/

If you hear Santa in the chimney on Christmas then maybe call 911?
Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sad the guy had to die but it was stupid of him to try to climb down a chimney. Of course if he liked to rob people he was stupid.

This isn't the first time I heard of someone dying in a chimney. You would think word would get around that its not the thing to do.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah I totally do hope it isnt trending. Nobody needs to wake up and find a corpse in the chimney for Christmas. I wonder if anyone ever tried to rob a house playing Santa?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I totally do hope it isnt trending. Nobody needs to wake up and find a corpse in the chimney for Christmas. I wonder if anyone ever tried to rob a house playing Santa?
I think people have used just about every disguise to rob someone. I'm just waiting for someone to do it in a burka.