• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So here's a cool Google tidbit.

Plug "the answer to life the universe and everything" into Google. It pulls up a Google calculator answer of "42". :lol:

So does anybody else know of any "easter eggs" within Google like that?

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
THe only one I know is when you search "Worst band in the world" :lol:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
The only others I know are the 'feeling lucky' ones. Apart from the one where you type in acsii art. That's nothing special though haha.

I like the french military victories and chuck norris 'I'm feel lucky' searches best.

elcaminojoe

Registered Member
idk if it is still there, but I saw one of those once where if you put "walking directions" from New York to Paris on Google Maps, it tells you to swim across the Atlantic for however many miles then "Arrive in Paris." it was pretty frickin' funny.

Psyco

Food Whore
idk if it is still there, but I saw one of those once where if you put "walking directions" from New York to Paris on Google Maps, it tells you to swim across the Atlantic for however many miles then "Arrive in Paris." it was pretty frickin' funny.
sadly, they have gotten rid of that function.

I can't think of any easter eggs offhand, but i do know that its an awesome calculator/unit converter (it can do calculations in hex, over 128bits!)

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑