The Angry Video Game Nerd

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
His whole character is kind of lame, the real fun is in seeing the horrible games.

By the way, you may want to label that video NSFW for graphic language.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I stopped halfway through. I think he curses way too much. I suppose I'm glad he's so passionate about his...hate for this game. He would be an interesting addition to GF.

I've seen one or two of his videos before. I think hes funny :laugh: but it would be much better without all that extra stuff. The review on its own made me laugh but I wanted to FF the rest.

Oh and I agree he'd make a great addition to GF. Get on it Babe_Ruth!

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
One thing I need to make clear - if you think he's always like that, you're mistaken. The AVGN is a character created by James Rolf that initally started when bitching about Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest, and while the videos stem from truths, the whole thing is made over the top for comedic purposes.

Remember this is for comedy. Sure my gripes with the games stem from truth, but they are exaggerated. The whole point is to play bad. If you want to see somebody play good, go watch a speed run. If you take my reviews seriously, you are missing the whole point. Think for yourself. I may actually like some of the games I’m complaining about. I only focus on the negative. Some of my complaints may be legit and others far fetched. To this day, I still get long winded emails bitching about my Castlevania 2: Simon’s Quest review, describing every last detail why they disagree with my video. Meanwhile, I’m just laughing my ass off. It was just a quick little video I made one night when I was bored, just for a little joke, and there’s real “Angry Nerd’s” getting mad about it, which is sad, pathetic and hilarious! The same people probably believe that I go around in real life, wearing a white pressed shirt, stuffed with pens in the pocket, and saying “fuck” all the time and talking about buffallos taking diarrhea dumps.
That being said, I like the character, and if it were made into an actual living lifeform, I'd want him to join GF.

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
One thing I need to make clear - if you think he's always like that, you're mistaken. The AVGN is a character created by James Rolf that initally started when bitching about Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest, and while the videos stem from truths, the whole thing is made over the top for comedic purposes.

That being said, I like the character, and if it were made into an actual living lifeform, I'd want him to join GF.
As for what you quoted, people hate to hear that someone might have a problem with something that they love. It's why trolling is so easy.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah my brother introduced me to this guy, I think he is funny and at the same time telling it like it is which is awesome, and I agree with him most of the time as well.