The Angry Video Game Nerd

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by English-Emo-Boy, Feb 12, 2009.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

This guy is an absolute legend.

I agree with pretty much every single comment he's made regarding classic video games and gaming. I like his no nonsense attitude and blunt critique. I think he'd be a great addition to GF.

Anyone else seen this guys videos?

YouTube - FRIDAY THE 13th - Angry Nintendo Nerd

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

His whole character is kind of lame, the real fun is in seeing the horrible games.

By the way, you may want to label that video NSFW for graphic language.

3. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I stopped halfway through. I think he curses way too much. I suppose I'm glad he's so passionate about his...hate for this game. He would be an interesting addition to GF.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I've seen one or two of his videos before. I think hes funny :laugh: but it would be much better without all that extra stuff. The review on its own made me laugh but I wanted to FF the rest.

Oh and I agree he'd make a great addition to GF. Get on it Babe_Ruth!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  5. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

His reviews are pretty hilarious. Take a look at the Ghostbusters one if you haven't yet.

6. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

One thing I need to make clear - if you think he's always like that, you're mistaken. The AVGN is a character created by James Rolf that initally started when bitching about Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest, and while the videos stem from truths, the whole thing is made over the top for comedic purposes.

That being said, I like the character, and if it were made into an actual living lifeform, I'd want him to join GF.

7. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

Ohhhh I love the angry video game nerd and all his nerdiness! I can't believe he hasnt been posted here before.

8. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

As for what you quoted, people hate to hear that someone might have a problem with something that they love. It's why trolling is so easy.

9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah my brother introduced me to this guy, I think he is funny and at the same time telling it like it is which is awesome, and I agree with him most of the time as well.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.