• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

the air jar is back!!!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Air jar is NOT an everyday auction..... I am moving this. Sorry.

Please use "Everyday auctions" for normal things, and not high profile or potential high profile items. Thanks.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Oh My Goodness! Take it easy Andrew... don't string her up for such a teensy beensy lil mistake... Whew! Simple hand slappy will do... stick out your hand Ana... :lol: <Smack> :lol:

nani1987

Registered Member
ok sorry andrew, ouch that hurt the slap........hey i was up late... i wasn't sure where to post it I did email nightsurfter to move the thread............ thanks andrew sorry for the mistake................and thanks ares.........nani

nani1987

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Oh stoppit Ana...I barely touched you... ahahahaaa!! Silly girlie :D
ok maybe it was my meds.....................lol ok it didn't hurt.........lol but my needle did...............waaaaaaaaaaa nani
oh joejbay email me and says he talked to a lawyer about the pics and all is fine and he will cancel any crazy bids. ebay almost suspended him. he had stupid ebayer wannting attendtion so i add him back on watch and it may be now a decent autction to watch...................nani

wolvergambit

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
LOL:lol: Try to solve the "puzzle" below.

|_ | |)

Can any of you figure out what that says? If so..you win!

Hint: Three letter word.
Is it LID???????????????

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Yep! I saw it too Barb! He said "2 round trip airline tix from anywhere in the world to the Carribbean"! I saw it!! Hey! Where'd it go?? Huh? Where are her FREE tix? (can I come with you?) :D