3ds The 5th Generation of Pokemon - Black and White

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Envy, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

If a topic like this has already been made somewhere, forgive me. But I don't think it has been.

Now that you've all got your HeartGold's or SoulSilver's (except for me and my horrible luck of breaking my DS last summer T_T) it's time for the next generation games to sap some more money out of you!

[​IMG]

The games will come out for the Nintendo DS (that's right, not the 3DS, but the DS we already have... Well not me... but... *shuts up*) in the fall for Japan and will feature a more 3D look than the 4th generation, but still remain pretty 'conservative'. (excuse me for lack of a better term. I hope what I said there made some kind of sense, but who cares, we got some screenshots from the Coro Coro magazine!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

That looks really awesome. I love SoulSilver, and I heard they were going to change the starter pokemon type?

I think it was going to be Dark, Psychic, and then another one that escapes my mind. Hmmm.... I love that idea, though. Having the same type in the beginning was a little old.

Also, I heard that they have a thousand pokemon planned out and were going to release games until all 1000 were released, has anyone else heard this?

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Just pre-ordered mine. Gotta love it. I still have the originals that are playable on the DS. It just never seems to get old...just I do.

4. Crouton

Crouton Ninja V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh how I wish I had a DS! I currently play all my Pokemon games on my phone via an emulator. Hmm... I wonder if these two will work on an GBA emulator. Probably not :(

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I have mine preordered.

Tomorrow is the day!

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I wish I could get it! I'm so broke it's not even funny. plus I have this trip in august I really need to save for. Tell me how it is, Merc. If it's so amazing, I might have to go out and get it and just slave away.

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

If I had a DS, I would definitely get it. It's too bad they can't find a way, or make an adapter, so you could play DS games on the Wii. It seems like they've come a long way since I last played one (probably Gold or Silver).

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You can watch some of it played here:

Bobby Pendragon Gaming: on Justin.tv

He just got the last badge but then again, it's not like you can really spoil a pokemon game.

9. StormyClouds

StormyClouds Registered Member

this looks good, i have it upstairs havent played it yet though :)

10. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

so whose been playing it? Finished story mode and started bringing over my older stuff. Got 3 of the new legendaries too.