3ds The 5th Generation of Pokemon - Black and White

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
If a topic like this has already been made somewhere, forgive me. But I don't think it has been.

Now that you've all got your HeartGold's or SoulSilver's (except for me and my horrible luck of breaking my DS last summer T_T) it's time for the next generation games to sap some more money out of you!

The games will come out for the Nintendo DS (that's right, not the 3DS, but the DS we already have... Well not me... but... *shuts up*) in the fall for Japan and will feature a more 3D look than the 4th generation, but still remain pretty 'conservative'. (excuse me for lack of a better term. I hope what I said there made some kind of sense, but who cares, we got some screenshots from the Coro Coro magazine!)

Iris

rainbow 11!
That looks really awesome. I love SoulSilver, and I heard they were going to change the starter pokemon type?

I think it was going to be Dark, Psychic, and then another one that escapes my mind. Hmmm.... I love that idea, though. Having the same type in the beginning was a little old.

Also, I heard that they have a thousand pokemon planned out and were going to release games until all 1000 were released, has anyone else heard this?

Turbo

Registered Member
Just pre-ordered mine. Gotta love it. I still have the originals that are playable on the DS. It just never seems to get old...just I do.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oh how I wish I had a DS! I currently play all my Pokemon games on my phone via an emulator. Hmm... I wonder if these two will work on an GBA emulator. Probably not :(

Iris

rainbow 11!
I wish I could get it! I'm so broke it's not even funny. plus I have this trip in august I really need to save for. Tell me how it is, Merc. If it's so amazing, I might have to go out and get it and just slave away.

BigBob

Registered Member
If I had a DS, I would definitely get it. It's too bad they can't find a way, or make an adapter, so you could play DS games on the Wii. It seems like they've come a long way since I last played one (probably Gold or Silver).

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I wish I could get it! I'm so broke it's not even funny. plus I have this trip in august I really need to save for. Tell me how it is, Merc. If it's so amazing, I might have to go out and get it and just slave away.
You can watch some of it played here:

Bobby Pendragon Gaming: on Justin.tv

He just got the last badge but then again, it's not like you can really spoil a pokemon game.

Turbo

Registered Member
so whose been playing it? Finished story mode and started bringing over my older stuff. Got 3 of the new legendaries too.