• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The 41 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt Superbad About It

Scissorhands

Registered Member

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't understand. Superbad, The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up are all comedies. Why are they doing a spoof on comedies?
As previously stated the trailer looks cringe worthy.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I remember someone posting this a couple of years ago and we thought it was a bad joke.

Those guys must be pretty desperate for movie roles.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I don't understand. Superbad, The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up are all comedies. Why are they doing a spoof on comedies?
As previously stated the trailer looks cringe worthy.
Because there are 0 funds in the idea bank.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
That is exactly the kind of movie you only watch when you are round at a mates house getting drunk or stoned out your box.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
That is exactly the kind of movie you only watch when you are round at a mates house getting drunk or stoned out your box.
DING! DING! DING!

Yeah I bought it legally and watched about half of it before I deleted it off my computer... I mean took it back.

Horrible. =/