Movies The 40 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About it

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
so....why are people allowed to make stuff like that? I think they went way over the fine line of crude humor and possibly ended up back behind it again.

It's like a bad Scary Movie but the only thing scary is its lack of actual funniness.

I laughed at the "not a molester" part, but yeah, I'll pass on this. I find it bullshit they can basically just remake movies and get the funding for it. I know I have way better ideas for a movie and I could actually use the damn money for something other than ripping off other, far funnier films. Bastards.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hate when they make movies like this, there all bad. But this one definitely takes the cake, it looks like one of the dumbest movies ever made. I definitely won't be seeing this movie.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Did i see Edward Cullen in that? o.o??

Sometimes these movies can be done pretty well, Scary Movie did an excellent job and Epic Movie wasn't so bad (haven't seen any others except for Meet the Spartans XP).

This...this looks terrible; i'd stick it under the Crap category with Meet the Spartans.