• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

the 16 y.o marries the 51 y.o

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
PerezHilton.com said:

We've just learned that 51-year-old Lost/The Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison has married high-school student aspiring country singer Courtney Alexis Stodden In Vegas last month.
Here's what the "couple" had to say about the marriage through their spokeswoman:

"We're aware that our vast age difference is extremely controversial, but we're very much in love and want to get the message out there that true love can be ageless."
That is just absurd. Not only it might be considered as illegal and pedophilia but it also shares the ridiculous massage about ageless love.

Last edited:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Where are they from? In some countries the legal sexual consent age is 16; and to be honest, she looks good for 51 o.o

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Where are they from? In some countries the legal sexual consent age is 16; and to be honest, she looks good for 51 o.o
Don't forget about plastic surgery and botox. Every woman would look good with that.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Wait, I think the guy is 51 and the girl is 16.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Wait, I think the guy is 51 and the girl is 16.
hahahaha! You wish!

Well. To me it would make more sense. :lick:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Then, going by the first sentence, Doug is the girl and Courtney is the guy!

Also, I'm on my phone and can't really see the pic.
------
I looked it up on IMDB and I am right. Doug, the guy, was born in 1960.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's just wrong, lol. I mean not only in life experience/maturity, but the human brain doesn't even finish developing until the early 20s. It's irresponsible of the guy to even let it get to this point, and even more so to follow through with it.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Sex between married partners is not illegal. I should know; I was married at fifteen. Pedophilia, on the other hand, is a disorder that has nothing to do with sexually developed older teens like that girl.

It's just wrong, lol. I mean not only in life experience/maturity, but the human brain doesn't even finish developing until the early 20s.
How is that relevant, exactly? Because there's a chance they'll grow apart?

And "just wrong," dude? You can explain that to me as well. Should there be a law against age-gap marriages?

Last edited: