• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The 100

Iris

rainbow 11!
Has anyone watched this show? It's close to the end of the third season right now, with the first two being on Netflix. The pilot is... awful. It's about a group of survivors living on a space station and they send a group of 100 kids to the earth to see if it's survivable. It's a great show! It seems like it would be one of those teen dramas, especially since it's on the CW (i think) but it's really dark.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never seen it but it sounds like something I would like. If its on CW I will try to watch it, I don't get Netflix.

Dedman

Registered Member
I love the 100!!. The first couple episodes were kinda slow but it picks up in a great way. At first I thought it was a typical CW relaxed show but it turned into one of the most intense unpredictable shows on television today.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love the 100!!. The first couple episodes were kinda slow but it picks up in a great way. At first I thought it was a typical CW relaxed show but it turned into one of the most intense unpredictable shows on television today.
I KNOW! the pilot was awful with that horrible song playing after they made it to Earth. But yeah, it's so fucking intense! I haven't seen tonight's episode (if it's aired yet) but I've seen the rest. I was really sad when Clexa officially ended at the beginning of the season. I really hope they kill Bellamy off this episode.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I watched until they

killed Lexa

and haven't watched an episode since. There's just not enough to interest me in the show anymore.