• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The 100 Worst Movies (IMDb)

dDave

V.I.P.
I was just randomly browsing imdb when I found this jewel.

IMDb Bottom 100

It's the 100 worst movies ever made as voted by imdb users.

I looked over the whole list thinking that maybe I had seen at least one of them, but to no avail, I hadn't even heard of any of the movies on the list.

I find it kind of funny that movies were made for some of these things just because they're such bad ideas, what kind of idiot invests in something like this?

We'll see what direction this thread goes. What do you think about this?

Has anybody seen or heard of any of these?

Last edited:

BigBob

Registered Member
I've seen five of the movies on the list.

The Blair Witch Project
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain
Simon Sez
Meet the Spartans
Kazaam
Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie

The only movies I'd say I wasn't a huge fan of was The Blair Witch Project and Meet the Spartans.

Bliss

Sally Twit
It wasn't 'The Blair Witch Project', Bob. It was 'Tony Blair'.

I haven't heard of any of those apart from 'Meet The Spartans' which I actually paid money for at the cinema. Biggest mistake of my life! It definitely belongs on the list.

As for the others, I am guessing they went straight to DVD.

BigBob

Registered Member
I forgot they made a spoof. When I seen it said Tony Blair, I was like.. oh.. didn't know that's what it was called haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Manos: the Hands of Fate, is a classic Mystery Science Theater 3000 film choice!!

(for those that don't know, it's a show in which a guy and two robot puppets make fun of horrible sci fi movies)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Baby Geniuses is an amazing movie, it entertained me! Same with Snowboard Academy, I can't believe that made the list. Same with Daddy Day Camp & Meet the Spartans, those people have no taste.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
As Unity has already said, if you want to discover the worst ones just go watch MST3k!

Hobgoblins is my favourite from MST3k, it's pretty hilarious.

Though, I really had to comment because I saw Troll 2 on that list, and if you want a really good idea why movies like that are on there, then look at this clip taken from the movie lololo

YouTube - A Scene From Troll 2 (wtf @ the fly)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I haven't seen any of those but I heard of Glitter and can still visualise the Mariah Carey poster.

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians :lol: --- just the title makes me think it's bound to fail

I also find it funny how Disaster Movie got so many votes about how it really is a disastrous film.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I saw about 15 minutes of Glitter once and it was horrible. Meet the Spartans was hilarious:lol:

Movies like Chocolat and The Piano would denitely be at the top of my list.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I haven't seen any of those movies, and I've never heard of most of them. I have to laugh at some of the names though. Santa With Muscles? Seriously?