• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

That's some beaver

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Can someone please stuff Jeanie's beaver before AK resorts to violence? It would seem a simple enough request, maybe if AK would just pet Jeanie's beaver I'm sure someone would come along and stuff it.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I have a few ideas...

but I guess I'm going to have to get a Thumper of my own.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Wut? I'm the most gentlest person ever. I'm not sure why you think I would become violent.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Poor thumper, did he die of exhaustion?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oh yeah. This month's budget was tight, but I plan on getting a new one as soon as the new month rolls around.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Oh, I didn't realize that you had a gentle fist. My mistake. RIP thumper! My condolences.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Just shave your beavers already, okay? Cuz I'm tired of lookin' at 'em...

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Wynona's got herself a big brown beaver and she shows it off to all her friends. One day, you know, that beaver tried to leave her, so she caged him up with cyclone fence. Along came Lou the old baboon and said, "Recognize that smell? Smells like seven layers. That beaver eats Taco Bell."

Now Rex, he was a Texan out of New Orleans and he travelled with the carnival shows. He ran bumper cars, sucked cheap cigars and he candied up his nose. He got wind of the big brown beaver, so he though he'd take himself a peek, but the beaver was quick and grabbed him by the kiwis. Now he ain't pissed for a week. (And a half!)

Now, Wynona took her big brown beaver and she stuck him up in the air.
Said, "I sure do love this big brown beaver and I wish I did have a pair."
Now, the beaver once slept for seven days and it gave us all an awful fright. So, I tickled his chin and I gave him a pinch... and the bastard tried to bite me!

Wynona loved her big brown beaver and she stroked him all the time. She pricked her finger one day and it occurred to her: she might have a porcupine.

Last edited:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I have no clue what the fuck you are talking about!

Do you think anyone does full brazilians for beavers?

Last edited: