• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies That's my boy

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's My Boy Trailer Official 2012 [1080 HD] - Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg - YouTube

This movie looks hilarious. Sandler has made some shitty movies recently but this one looks like one of his funniest ones in a real long time.

Obviously, the storyline looks stupid, but a lot of funny scenes in the trailer. Also, it's Rated R so they can't show everything in the trailer.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm waiting for the reviews on this one, personally. I have other films this month I am interested in (Rock of Ages, Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Ted), and I don'y really have the money for a fourth movie.

But if the consensus is higher than a 7/10. I may see it.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
When I saw the trailer i thought it looked so stupid, but I hear it's supposed to be the one Sandler film to break his recent streak of terrible movies. :dunno:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
No Adam Sandler movie is too shitty for me! This movie looks epic and the best thing is that it has Adam Samberg in it! Does not get better than that!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, Sandberg is pretty hilarious. The funny thing is that it's totally believable that Sandler could be his father.

I think this movie has a chance to be put in the same breath has Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. I know that's high expectations, but it really looks that funny.