That's A Man For Ya

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Dabs, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

This husband and wife are staying in a hotel, and after a romantic evening wining and dining they go off to bed. However, as soon as they settled down, the man (not quite ready for slumber) leans over and whispers softly, "Hey snuggle boopy boops, your lickle hubby wubby isn't quite ready for bye-byes yet."
    The wife takes the hint and says, "OK, but I have to use the bathroom first." So off she goes but on her way back she trips over a piece of carpet and lands flat on her face.
    Her husband jumps up and exclaims in a concerned tone "Oh my little honey bunny, is your nosey-wosey all right?"
    No harm is done, so she jumps into bed and they have mad passionate sex for three hours. Afterwards, the wife goes off to the bathroom again, but on her way she trips over the same piece of carpet and again lands flat on her face on the floor.
    Her husband looks over and grunts "Clumsy bitch."

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

HAhAHAHAHAHA...

..No..no...,
    I was just kidding.

:headscratch:

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

haha! only romantic till he gets his sex, that's classic!

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Don't give up your day job.

Unless you write jokes. :-/

5. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

These jokes are destroying the innocent child within me.

Nah, I kid!

Or do I?

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

As I was reading this, I was really hoping that the joke would surprise me and not rely on the whole "men only care about sex! waka waka!" cliche. How disappointed I was at the end of it. I think my groan registered on a nearby Richter Scale.

Bliss likes this.