That's a big spider crawling on you!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
The species is poisonous, too, but their fangs are too short to bite through human skin. Now, if I had popped it in my mouth and ground it up, I might be feeling it this morning.

Hi, Idi. Bliss told me to make sure you saw this.

Next time: That's a big spider... on your tongue!!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
The species is poisonous, too, but their fangs are too short to bite through human skin. Now, if I had popped it in my mouth and ground it up, I might be feeling it this morning.

Hi, Idi. Bliss told me to make sure you saw this.

Next time: That's a big spider... on your tongue!!
Ohai Tuck-ASS! Actually, daddy-long-legs are non-poisonous as per Myth Busters!

:rolleyes:

Now can we stop this madness please?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Ohai Tuck-ASS! Actually, daddy-long-legs are non-poisonous as per Myth Busters!
The MythBusters doofus let one bite him, dear. He didn't eat it. Scientific analysis has assured us that spiders of the Pholcidae family do produce venom - and this was a relative brute. But if you want to try a new snack, I can send you one in a jar...

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
The MythBusters doofus let one bite him, dear. He didn't eat it. Scientific analysis has assured us that spiders of the Pholcidae family do produce venom.
Actually, he let several bite him so as to bust the myth of the "not big enough jaw and not enough venom". Perhaps they do produce venom, but they won't kill you even if they were bigger and could bite you or if you did eat them.

But this aught to be a fun experiment though. Why don't you eat it? If you don't die, the myth is "Tucker busted". If you do die, the madness will die with you! :D

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Oh, please, ladies first. I'm nothing if not chivalrous.

And I'm not saying one would kill you, just that they are poisonous and one is on the back of your neck.

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Oh, please, ladies first. I'm nothing if not chivalrous.

And I'm not saying one would kill you, just that they are poisonous and one is on the back of your neck.
OMG, WHERE? GET IT OFF ME? :spin: :spin: :spin:

*jumps out window in a frenzy*

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
I have such a love hate kind of relationship with Myth Busters. On one hand, I do feel that they've successfully busted quite a few myths. On the other hand, I don't feel like they've tested enough things enough different ways.

For instance, according to them, driving with your windows up and your AC on will be just as harsh on your gas as driving with your windows down and no AC. This is one that I call complete bull shit on. When I turn the AC on in my car, I can literally watch my gas burn away. Not so much with the windows down.

So, I'm still holding firm to the myth that daddy long legs can kill you (if you have enough of them, and supposing you either eat them or shoot them straight into your veins).