• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

That Was Then..This Is Now

ReasontoBelieve

Registered Member
Well after reading this article I was thinking about are present day and life and how things were back since I graduated school. How did I think back then and what kind of things did I do back then compared to now.

Can you remember when you graduated high school? Well if you can't remember maybe it will be found in the history book somewhere?:lol: Try your best to think what life was like when you graduated high school. How is your thinking now compared to back then? What about the things you do now compared to back then? What about some things you remember now compared to then.

Well in my case I still saw vinyl records, 8 track tapes and all such things.
What about you?

Blast from the past: Teacher mails letters students wrote themselves 20 years ago - TODAY.com