• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV That one show on the WB or FOX?...

M

Masakado

I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. It suddenly stopped playing though, hmm.

It was about this one girl who joins this special team of investigators, and the lead guy is kind of a jerk who makes the others do the real tough investigations no matter how dangerous they are. She was kidnapped when she was little and she escaped, and now she wants to help others by solving cases and stuff. It was a really good show, and I don't know the name of it or what happened.

Anybody know what I am talking about?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Shot in the dark here . . .

Veronica Mars? I never saw, just sounds like it may fit.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Masakado said:
That's good too, but not it. Hmm thanks though!
Can you remember anything else? It's kind of vague the way you describe it.

M

Masakado

Hmm.... well, it was a really high-tension show, a lot of the episodes felt like scenes from the movie "Saw" The cases were extremely puzzling and graphic. The main girl was blonde (still sounds like veronica mars, lol) and the other main characters consisted of three other guys one being that boss guy, and the other 2 are detectives as well and one more female, she had redish hair. ...dang it that probably dont help much either.

One of the episodes, there was this old man who was once a comic artist, he had serious mental problems due to his abusive mom and so that career died. Now he is kidnapping certain women who his mother described and are killing them while chewing off their finger nails too. umm...

arghh, I still cant find it. I went to both the official websites, kinda like it never existed O.O; this was around the beginning of 2005, I am guessing the show was cancelled but I can't even find any information about it.