That Dane Cook

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Henskie, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Ok who but me this dane cook is awesome. he is so hilarious I think watching him on specials etc is better than just listening to him because he is so active on stage that you can help but laugh

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Dane Cook is somewhat hit and miss in my opinion. Sometimes he's really energetic, but what he's talking about really isn't that funny.

"I've got a new slogan, whatever happens in Vegas, I'm fucking telling everyone"

Kaz

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Here's my dilemna with Dane Cook . . .

So many of my friends think he's amazing, that he's like, the best comedian they've ever heard. I even know people that think he's better than George Carlin (those people are idiots). He has a very juvenile brand of humor, which isn't bad, it just gets old rather quick. His general randomness is his bright point in my opinion.

"BAM! You'll remember me forever!"

So he is hit or miss, as Kaz said.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

He's a silly bitch...

The first time me and my friends heard him, we were driving back down the coast on a road trip (two summers ago), and we were laughing so hard we had to pull the car over so we wouldn't crash. I think that's the funniest he ever was though...

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

My brother has a lot of his stuff, I got to say he's hilarious. He’s very popular with the age group of 15-24 or something like that. But like Merc said he isn’t better then George Carlin.

6. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I love Dane Cook because of the simple fact that he is so random and very energetic on stage. He's good, and probably one of the best in the last couple years.

7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I've heard a medi file that's dane cook about meeting girls at clubs and dancing and i was laughing so much it hurt.

Dane: You never see a guy go up to his friend and say; Hey listen Mike, Micheal, tonight...i'm gonna dance! What chicks? No, fuck chicks dude, i wanna dance! I wanna express myself through the art of dance...i don't wanna see a chick!

^ makes me laugh everytime! XD He's good, i like him!

8. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Great monolouge of his.

9. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I was watching his stand up when he said that I was laughing for like 10 mins afterwards still. It was hilarious.

10. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

yea that was a hilarious moment especially the last like 5 lines