That damned Bush administration at it again.....

L

LS1nut

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269196,00.html

:tt2:

I figure Bush is responsible for the levis in new orleans, the attacks on 9-11, so why not give him credit for this one too.

oh, and for those that claim jet fuel couldnt melt steel and concrete at the WTC buildings, how do you explain this?

Gavik

Registered Member
Okay, this is just flaming.

And stoner, I'm not even gonna start. The fact that you've labeled all liberals as conspiracy theorists is enough.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Moved to World News.

Chill out guys, this isn't Sub-talk or any of it's sub-sections.

And LS1nut, if you want to mock liberals, do it in the Flaming section.

L

LS1nut

Moved to World News.

Chill out guys, this isn't Sub-talk or any of it's sub-sections.

And LS1nut, if you want to mock liberals, do it in the Flaming section.
how is it mocking? are you saying many liberals never blamed Bush for the things I mentioned?

and my last question was legitimate.

Gavik

Registered Member
how is it mocking? are you saying many liberals never blamed Bush for the things I mentioned?

and my last question was legitimate.
Yes, he is. Liberalism is not the belief that the infallible Bush is wrong, nor does it have anything to do with 9/11 conspiracies. Most of the population believes the government is withholding information about 9/11, but the hardcore conspiracy theorists are a miniscule group that have nothing to with liberals.

L

LS1nut

Yes, he is.
then hes not the only one wrong. looks like two of you are in denial.

Liberalism is not the belief that the infallible Bush is wrong, nor does it have anything to do with 9/11 conspiracies. Most of the population believes the government is withholding information about 9/11
just how the hell would you know what "most" of the population believes?

you can deny many leftists accuse Bush just like you deny a huge part of the mainstream media leans to the left.

denying it doesnt make it so.

L

lil_red_riding_hood

I'm sure the libs have a conspiracy theory for this as well.
...Um, that was dumb. That's like me saying that just b/c you smoke weed you're a loser, hippy, LIBERAL, considering those are the groups that try most for legalization, right? Dur...

S

Stoner

Liberalism is not the belief that the infallible Bush is wrong, nor does it have anything to do with 9/11 conspiracies
Funny, those 2 issues are the only ones I see libs discussing. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your political party because Bush and 9/11 conspiracy theories are all you all discuss. It's become a crutch for libs in debating...if you are losing a debate chant, "Bush lied" and scream about the government being in on the 9/11 tragedy.