• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thanksgiving Plans

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanksgiving day I plan on baking a Turkey, eating too much and hanging out with the family.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that is celebrating it and be safe if you are traveling.

What are your plans?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Have a Happy Thanksgiving, pilgrims.

Unfortunately my brother and his family from KC won't be in town, but they will be for Christmas. It will just be me, my parents, two of my brothers, and my brother's wife and daughter. I actually like it laid back like that, so should be fun.

Powerful

Registered Member
Probably the most anticipated night of year for me, eve of a guaranteed 4 day weekend; love turkey on Thanksgiving with family.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I just picked up my eldest brother today from the airport, so now the family is all together, which has been the first time in the past 2 years. So, tomorrow is family event for sure. I'm excited none the less.

To each and everyone of you, please have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving!

~Shwa

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy thanksgiving to my American friends. We already had ours. Enjoy the food, drinks, family, and football for you fans out there.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I got a Cowboys win, time with family, some wine, and some great food. Can't ask for much more. Hope everyone at PM had a great Thanksgiving as well.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Tons of awesome eats and still nomming! Now on chocolate covered cherries and pie and ice cream! 4 day weekend FTW!