Thanksgiving Day Parade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Easily-Amused, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

So, the one year I don't watch the parade
    My friend sends me this link:
    YouTube - Macy's Thankgiving Parade Day Rick Roll

i can't believe i missed it!
    Discuss: was the parade the right venue for this? pointless? should have been on another float? hilarious? what's your opinion?

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I've always found Rick Rolling to be mind-numbingly retarded, but there is one bright thing to come out of this in my mind. The entire country has now been Rick Rolled. No one will ever top that, so hopefully the retarded trend will die now.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

We were laughing our asses off at this..I almost fell out of my chair when they did this. We had to explain to our in laws what a rick roll was and why it was so funny.

Nothing like rolling the entire Macy's parade and all the people who were watching this. This even beats out Hybrix's Live on the air Radio Rick Roll.

I like Cheese at the end..

4. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Personally I think it's hilarious... and even better that Rick Astley himself did it.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

OMFG! HAHAHA. Man, I wish I watched it this year.

He was totally lip singing though.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's awesome. Being Rick Astley would be pretty fun at times. I want to see a Superbowl Rick Roll myself. Now THAT would be epic.

7. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

Sadly, the Jonas Brothers [[ GAG!!! ]] are doing the Superbowl. I am boycotting. Not that I ever watched before :-/

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No Bruce Springsteen is doing the Super Bowl.

Back on topic, that was hilarious, this thing was gone on so long it's funny, who knew it would last this long.

Side Note: It's funny you guys just had your thanksgiving parade, were having our huge Christmas Parade tonight.

9. padd

padd Registered Member

why is he lip syncing for??

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.