• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thanksgiving Break is here, but Christmas is Coming!

Ohanna1986

Ok, so I'm away from home most of the year going to college and all, so I'm really excited about getting to go home for thanksgiving break. I get to go home a little early because I got a coworker to cover my last shift. But, anyways, I was really thinking that Christmas is coming up fast and wondering what to get my family members, so I decided to look on ebay, but am not sure what to look for. So, I need some suggestions. What do you get a girl for Christmas that is about to turn 18 years old? Barbies are definitely out! :lol:

mamab

Registered Member
What are her favorites? Music, author, hobbies? I'd start with that. If she loves a particular music act, perhaps you could get her a concert poster or CD she doesn't have. If she has a particular author she can't put down, there are always books. If she's into ice skating, you could get her something about her favorite sports person. Does she scrapbook? There's tons of stuff on ebay for scrapbookers. Just think about what she likes and go from there. I'm sure you'll come up with something that will be a hit. ;)