Thanks Scooter

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Your pretty much done with Fusion Central, you've decided to move on, which is fine, and I'd like to thank you for everything you've done for these forums. You've been a great help, and I appreciate all your hard work and dedication to Fusion Central. You'll be miss that's for sure.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Honestly Alex, you don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Scooter didn't post much on the forums but he worked behind the scenes, really hard as well and he payed the bills for us to remain open. He's done so much for Fusion Central, and he deserves this thank you.

Scooter

No Longer Pays the Bills
Well, gosh...thanks.

Looks like things will be in pretty good hands.

With time, my reign here will be looked upon like Jimmy Carter's Presidency....seemed like a good guy, but we could have been doing so much better!

;)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Alex . . . goddamn, why are so blind to everything? I thought you were some kind of scary Sith now? They must not be great at spotting talented recruits.

Well it's pretty bad you don't know whats going on when it's posted all over the forum! ;) Scooter sold the site and Hybrix was the one who purchased it. He's got one hell of a resume' to boot, so maybe you should pay attention ;)

Anyway, like I already said to you Scooter, you've done a hell of a lot for this site, and I agree with MJ. We wouldn't be where we are without you, you've had the interest of the forum as the front runner for all your decisions and I think that it really shows.

Take care, and why not stick around?

Scooter

No Longer Pays the Bills
I'll still be around every once in a while. The sale was mostly motivated by the fact that this place has so much potential and I simply don't have the time to spend on it that it deserves.

Now, I can sit back and enjoy seeing the site improve!