• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thanks Night!!

kromsales

Registered Member
I got the box in the mail today. Its wonderful!! Andrew loves it!! And was really excited about the comic too!! Thanks so much!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Your welcome :D . I'm glad that he likes it. The comicbook is spectial superman 500 published right after his death. If you know anyone who wants one let me know I'm working on my next batch. Thanks again........Nightsurfer

TGirl

Registered Member
WOOOOOOOAAAAAA WAIT A MINUTES....SUPERMAN IS DEAD??? WHATEVEA i suppose now your gunna tell me that there is no Santa Claus either sheeeeesh

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Ok so I won't tell you...Superman got himself killed along with half of the justice leauge. His killers name was DOOMSDAY....Then they tried to clone him(superman) thats where we get the spinoffs. Steel, Superboy, Red & Blue superman. :eek:oh:
But the fans said no dice. So they brought him back to life in issue # 500 some come with skybox cards and some that were spectial release came with sky & fleer. And no santa isn't dead Jack saved him from Oggig Boogie...... :D
Catch ya later.......................... :warp:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!!! Surfer your the best!!! AHAHAHAAAHAHAahahahahahaAHHAHHAHHAHHAA!