• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thanks for the soft-mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Just infract for "insert reason" next time and leave the post up, rather than completely removing it.

There was nothing wrong with my comment.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't know what your comment was, but this supports my argument that infractions are subjective.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Last edited:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think we should create the VIP Members Council who should decide if the infractions given by mods were subjective or objective. ha!

After all, who will judge mod's actions?
Hybrix is never here to do that.

*burps*

shelgarr

Registered Member
The mods can't leave it up because people will keep it alive by commenting to it and then the mods will be infractioning all day long. With the infractions that I've been getting I'm sure a lot must be going out right now!!! (they better be because I see a lot of guilty people besides myself!) The mods must be tired of it.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
limp bizkit has a new album. Who would have thought that those guys would ever get back together and make an album. I'm not sure if its decent yet but it sounds reminiscent of their old stuff.

Also, bumble bee tuna in water mixed with a tablespoon of mayonaisse, a sprinkling of Mustard, and some oddball canned vienna sausages on the side. Washed down with a luke warm bottled water.

Status
Not open for further replies.