• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thanks for having me I'm new to all of this

debbieboling

Hi, I found this great place searching the net. I'm still new at all the functions here, but will update my profile accordingly. At the moment, I'm a single mother... recently a single mother. So, I've got a little time on my hands. I can't wait to check out everything here. Anyway, just saying hello.

TGirl

Registered Member
Welcome......well this is the place to spend your extra time...lol I don't have extra time, but I find myself here all the time anyway...hahahaha

Have fun..enjoy the posts....

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Welcome and YES yES YES it IS an addictiing place! I predict that in three days you will have NO free time, becausea ALL: your time will be spent on here! lol lol :)

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahahah I second that!!! lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the site enkoy your stay..And as the Ladys above stated its a fun place and you wont want to leave.

debbieboling

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I won the Help Me Get Revenge Auction.... to pay for a private detective.... it only bid up to $2.81 but the winner was to receive a $5,000 diamond ring which is all he had left. I've not heard from the seller since, so I doubt he'll go through with that either....

I was going to update my profile, but I'm having a hard time. Must be because I am a new user.

TGirl

Registered Member
He said "If my stuff is found" ugggggggggg that was a tuff one!! hmmmmmmmmm well I hope he follows through...but that was not enough to pay for a private investigator.....

debbieboling

You're right... so I'm not really worried about it. I'm pretty easy to get along with <smiles> I wrote to him after the auction, paid, and he never answered me back. I didn't expect the ring though... eh....

ecnotek

Registered Member
Welcome debbieboling,
Good to have you joined us. I hope this place bring you a little peace of mine from your busy life.

Good Luck