• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thank you everyone!

Nanner

Registered Member
For all the great Birthday wishes! I appreciated each and everyone. Helped me get thru a crappy day (I'm pushing 50.....my kid will be 8 and I'll be FIFTY)!!!!! Gee and I thought turning 40 was depressing! Today it hit me or something? Anyway it's after midnight so I need to get over it. So ignore the pity part. I'll be fine by morning.

Again....thank you thank you thank you! It's sooooo great here!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Your welcome nanner. But i thought we were going down now instead of up :lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Your welcome nanner. But i thought we were going down now instead of up :lol:

That damn reality thing! But yes today I am 35 (ok, yesterday) Going between 35 and 40. Don't think I want to be any younger. There are SOME perks to this age thingy! :D (except gravity :))

doubles2004

Registered Member
hahaha oh its not that bad i just tell them im 41 years young :lol:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Nanner said:
For all the great Birthday wishes! I appreciated each and everyone. Helped me get thru a crappy day (I'm pushing 50.....my kid will be 8 and I'll be FIFTY)!!!!! Gee and I thought turning 40 was depressing! Today it hit me or something? Anyway it's after midnight so I need to get over it. So ignore the pity part. I'll be fine by morning.

Again....thank you thank you thank you! It's sooooo great here!

wow lol I was feeling depressed cuz my daughter will graduate from high school when I am 52!! Now I don't feel so bad hehehe

heatherpetersen

Happy Birthday and Just remember the older you get the wiser you become
I have heard that saying my whole life and I am finally understanding it