• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thank goodness for cell phones

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
So I'm sitting here in a very crowded DMV waiting to get my license renewed. If I didn't have my cell phone to entertain I'd be even more bored than I am now. Anyone else sitting doing absolutely nothong?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Im updating my itunes library.... I dont really need to but there were some albums that didnt have covers and it bugged me.

What kind of phone are you using?

Iris

rainbow 11!
How do you put album art on there for CDs that don't have it?

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I have a palm centro. Also they don't accept discover card and I somehow managed to only have that card on me with no other form of money, so I am home for a little bit and have to go back.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Hime... this is what ya do:

First what I've been doing is going to Amazon.com for the cd's I have that I didnt get through itunes (the ones without the album cover). I do a quick search for them and save the first little link picture (its a jpeg file) to a folder I made for them.

Then after that you go into your itunes, you have to highlight multiple songs (you can do that by holding ctrl button and clicking the specific songs), right click on those, choose "Get Info".... then about midway to the bottom on the right hand side there is a box that says "Artwork"... Double click in there.

from there you just have to find the folder you had the amazon pics saved in, when you do that just select the picture you'd like and then open it. Not as hard as it sounds, I just like to ramble.

this even worked for some "custom" cd's that I've made in the past. I just took a picture I wanted and shrunk it to a size that would fit.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Aha! Getting ready for the posting spree break :lol:. I like having my cellphone with me even if it doesn't have many games. I play with the notepad and write my thoughts. Maybe if I could surf with it for free (I haven't tried - I did send an email once and it cost me a fortune) it will be really cool!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've got a motorola Q with unlimited net access. Its awesome for when Im bored somewhere I dont want to be. Unfortunately there arent many good games to go on it, but it makes up for all that with being able to surf the net.

I can do about 90% of the stuff I can do with a normal computer, the only things I cant involve java apps.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I've also got unlimited data access. It's awesome. I don't use it to browse the internet much, but it's nice to have when I want to.

Corona

Registered Member
Hime... this is what ya do:

First what I've been doing is going to Amazon.com for the cd's I have that I didnt get through itunes (the ones without the album cover). I do a quick search for them and save the first little link picture (its a jpeg file) to a folder I made for them.

Then after that you go into your itunes, you have to highlight multiple songs (you can do that by holding ctrl button and clicking the specific songs), right click on those, choose "Get Info".... then about midway to the bottom on the right hand side there is a box that says "Artwork"... Double click in there.

from there you just have to find the folder you had the amazon pics saved in, when you do that just select the picture you'd like and then open it. Not as hard as it sounds, I just like to ramble.

this even worked for some "custom" cd's that I've made in the past. I just took a picture I wanted and shrunk it to a size that would fit.
Or you can just highlight the songs, right click and go to "Get album artwork". As long as you have the song and album name it usually works, even if you didn't get the song from the iTunes store.