Thank God it's over!!!!

Okay, 475 watchers over 10,000 hits and GP is the winner at 406.00 But all I can say is "I hope to never make it to the main pulse page again" I cannot believe the stress it caused! I watched 3 auctions that were sitting there with me be pulled, one 4 hours before it ended! Then the high bidder sends me an email this morning saying "I'm not sure I will be paying for this once the auction ends, I was looking to help you out" (yes I am reporting them to eBay!)And then for the past 2 days, every other email I get is from someone asking me to list their item # on my page, grrrr! Thank you to everyone who watched this item and for all the encouragement. I think my next auction is going to be a good one, but I'll have to wait a few days before I list it. (need to chill for a day or 2) Andrew, I think you need a wind down room for when our auction ends! LOL

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Congrats. Glad it went well for you.

I know what you mean, every other email I was getting was also someone trying to plug their own auction and I too was afraid that my auction was going to get cancelled before it ended.

GP paid immediately though and the toast should arrive at their doorstep today?