Thank God it's over!!!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by AngelsPeak, May 17, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Okay, 475 watchers over 10,000 hits and GP is the winner at 406.00 But all I can say is "I hope to never make it to the main pulse page again" I cannot believe the stress it caused! I watched 3 auctions that were sitting there with me be pulled, one 4 hours before it ended! Then the high bidder sends me an email this morning saying "I'm not sure I will be paying for this once the auction ends, I was looking to help you out" (yes I am reporting them to eBay!)And then for the past 2 days, every other email I get is from someone asking me to list their item # on my page, grrrr! Thank you to everyone who watched this item and for all the encouragement. I think my next auction is going to be a good one, but I'll have to wait a few days before I list it. (need to chill for a day or 2) Andrew, I think you need a wind down room for when our auction ends! LOL

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL SO TRUE!! Glad to see your auction went well and GP BID! That is awesome!! Creativity pays off!

3. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Congrats. Glad it went well for you.

I know what you mean, every other email I was getting was also someone trying to plug their own auction and I too was afraid that my auction was going to get cancelled before it ended.

GP paid immediately though and the toast should arrive at their doorstep today?

4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

CONGRATS to both of you. Angel and Wolver! Great auctions!