• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tha Veile Ladie Is Lurking......>_>

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
hey im Tha Veile Ladie
you can call me tvl, zorra, or whatever you want
my real name is Alannah(ahh-lay-nahh)
im prussian, german, and colombian
mj told me about this site
im originally from af(anime forum)
i used abbreviations and i like to have my text a certain color on forum sites
so if u r 1 of those grammar nazi's don't be getting all in my face, cause im letting you know straight up that im like that so you don't have to try to change me
i like art a lot
mostly media art like music, dancing, and graphic designing
i also love lit art too but not reading as much as writing
i really would like to make some friends on this site cause i don't know pretty much anyone and i feel lost atm :(

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I'm sure I've seen you around AF somewhere, name's Beyond The Grave there^^

Welcome to Fusion! I'm loving your current set by the way, simple and yet hte colors and scene are outstanding, like you did say you are a lover of art. I'm sure you'll make friends here since everyone here gives ya a chance of friendship, unless you prove otherwise.

Oh and I hope to see you around the art section! If you make graphics then post some because I would love to see them and so would some of the other members aswell.^-^

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Hey whatsup good to see another anime fan.

Im not a grammar Nazi but could you change your font its hard to read :) pls

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Maybe it's because I have glasses that I can read her font and color just fine >.>;

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
ohhhh hey grave!!!*~huggles her
didn't recognize you
ohhh ive been so busy lately with summer school homework that i haven't been posting as much in the Dazzle Us forum on af
do u have a testing thread on here??

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Ugh my MSN handle is like 5 years old....I have GOT to change that thing, it sounds so weird and childish now for me >.>;

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
lol indeed u should because i just tried adding u to msn and it didn't work XD
No prob. I've added you to mine which worked, you should be getting a contact message in a few if I'm not mistaken.