TV TGIF in the 90's

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Did anyone use to watch TGIF on ABC in the early 90's? If so what was your favorite show from that line up?

My favorite show had to be Full House or Boy Meets World, both were great and entertaining.

I know I use to do, when I was in schoo I always looked forward to Friday Nights because of the great line up they had on ABC for TGIF.

Here's the line up for you guys.

YouTube - Early 90's T.G.I.F.

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I also used to love Family Matters. Remember the days when whenever you did something wrong you looked up with a sheepish grin and said "Did I do that?" It was a staple at the Mangrum family household.

3. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to look forward to Friday nights because of TGIF. We used to always have popcorn, chocolate, and soda for snack that night. And.. since I was little.. I was excited because I got to stay up late. Haha.

My favorite show was Boy Meets World, and Step by Step was a close second. :)

(I'm pretty sure Bob Saget played the dad in Full House, though, and that certainly didn't look like him. Haha. Who the hell is John Posey?)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  4. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

John Posey was originally cast as Danny and pilot was shoot with him the role. Right before full production began on the show they recasted the Danny part with Bob Saget.