Texting while driving

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by BigBob, Jul 19, 2010.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

it's illegal in Michigan now.

3. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

They're trying to pass this new law in MA, too.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

We just got that law last thursday. If a cop even sees a phone anywhere but in one of those hands free thingies, you can get a ticket. Even if you're not talking or texting on it.

Don't know what their gonna do about the chicks who do their makeup, or guys who do paperwork and sit on laptops while driving.

5. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Every time I travel to the cities all I see in every car is people with a cig in one hand, cellphone in the other. Yes, their cars drive themselves.

Tools.

TEWLZ.

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah it has been a law here for a while, but it is only a secondary offense. So they can't pull you over for only texting a driving.. they have to pull you over for something else and then ticket you for that.

Iris likes this.
  7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

They can pull you over for it here, and it's a $100 fine.

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I guess I should've posted this somewhere else as not a joke so I could've gotten my "reply" award :(

9. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

It's illegal here as well. And I so nearly had 2 cars on separate occasions smash in to me at the speed of light from the back when I could clearly see they were texting!!

Bob, you should ask a mod to maybe move this for you! ;)

10. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

lol, I think there was already a discussion before. I was just trying to make a joke at first, haha.

My problem is when you're driving and see cops on their phones too. It's like, isn't that illegal? ha