• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Texting or Calling

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Would you prefer talking to someone on the phone, or via texting?

For me, it's texting in a heart beat. I'm not the biggest fan of talking to someone on the phone. I'll do it if I really need to get the message across, but about 85% of the time, I'll send a text.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only time my phone rings is when my parents call or a spammer calls haha

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't like talking on phones and I don't have a cell so I would rather email.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Text. All I need to know is what party, when, and who's gonna be there. Anything else is just work.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Depends on who it is. Also depends on what needs to be said. If I like you, then I don't mind a short conversation on the phone. Things are easily misinterpreted through text. So, if tone is important or it's a delicate situation, I'll also go with the phone call. But yeah, texting is pretty awesome. Haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Texting. Like many here, I grew up in the era of phones. I didn't get a cell phone until I was around 21 and it took me a while after that to do much texting. Once I started, however, it became such a convenient way to communicate that I became a full convert haha.