• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Texas Town Sold On eBay

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha nice. That's an extremely small town.. I'm guessing he will also be the ONLY resident? That would be cool to own an actual town though. I'd want more than 13 acres though.

dmny500

Registered Member
I wish I had known about this before it ended cause I would have put a bid in. Buying towns is a little hobby of mine.

dDave

V.I.P.
This is another example of one of those crazy ebay auctions, I'm not sure if it was worth it or not though for that kind of money it seems like it was just a 13 acre piece of land in the middle of Texas.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Is there not a cut off for what is considered a town as far as population is concerned?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish I had known about this before it ended cause I would have put a bid in. Buying towns is a little hobby of mine.
Seriously. I'm in the market to buy a town myself. :rolleyes:

Teorropy

Yeah, I wouldn't mind owning my own town. I could maybe build it up more to allow more people to live there so it can grow and I can make some money of it.:lol: