• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Texas threatens resettlement agency over Syrian refugees

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
A bunch of elected state officials from Texas have no authority to ban anyone in this country legally from their state. Period.

The rest of your dancing bear act ignores my post. You are not addressing that one cogent point. So stop with the "reading is fundamental" bullshit and instead concentrate on responding to people on point.

Also, you aren't even correct with your nonsense. If you have a green card, you are free to live wherever you want in the United States -- that is what you have the green card for! It gives you the right to reside and work in the U.S. -- wherever you want without random restrictions. Not only are you intent on trying to challenge something without even addressing it coherently. Your non sequiturs that have nothing to do with what I posted aren't even correct.
It's like talking to chimp.

First off I never said state officials have no authority to ban anyone legally from the US, they DO have the authority to ban certain people from their particular states. They are refugees, NOT citizens. They don't have the same freedom to live in any state such as you and I do.

Secondly, I never said having a green card permits you from residing anywhere, I said there are certain restrictions people have when they have a green card. There are privileges and freedoms we as citizens have that they do not have.

I shouldn't be surprised by your "reading is fundamental bullshit" as it is clear reading isn't one of your strong suits.

Oh wait, I forgot, whatever holes there were in any refugee laws have been fixed and you have first hand knowledge of those laws, I forgot. Shit, I'm sorry.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I dont have to read the whole thread to reply...

...we should feel proud that we have opened our doors to people from other places who have been oppressed and fled. Policies such as that are what makes BELGIUM great.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/16/b...l-of-muslim-neighborhood-of-paris-terrorists/

Take a holiday in awesome Molenbeek in Belgium and tell us about how great it is that Brussels opens it's arms to helpless immigrants.
Or you can maybe wait 5-10 years and take a holiday in Dallas TX...
Just dont leave your Kalashnikov and body armor at home...

So you believe we can let tons of Muslims into the US and it wont become a new Middle East? Belgium and France believed that too btw...
Why should American taxpayers throw tons of money to the police to prevent terror cells when the US already has to release prisoners early because overcrowded prisons?
Also what police will patrol neighborhoods like Molenbeek in the US?
If I was a police officer I wouldnt.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont have to read the whole thread to reply...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/16/b...l-of-muslim-neighborhood-of-paris-terrorists/

Take a holiday in awesome Molenbeek in Belgium and tell us about how great it is that Brussels opens it's arms to helpless immigrants.
Or you can maybe wait 5-10 years and take a holiday in Dallas TX...
Just dont leave your Kalashnikov and body armor at home...

So you believe we can let tons of Muslims into the US and it wont become a new Middle East? Belgium and France believed that too btw...
Why should American taxpayers throw tons of money to the police to prevent terror cells when the US already has to release prisoners early because overcrowded prisons?
Also what police will patrol neighborhoods like Molenbeek in the US?
If I was a police officer I wouldnt.
I wish people would wake up and stop kidding themselves about what is going on. Sure not all Muslims want to kill us but I bet not all Germans supported Hitler either yet look what happened.